Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cyril Henry Paternoster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 26 Feb 2008 13:31

I am trying to find any relations to my grandfather Cyril Henry Paternoster born 12 December 1924 and died 1979 I think he was originally from Denton but married my nan Iris Barber and lived in Derby. They had children called: Iris Marion (my mum) Dorothy, Denise, Leslie

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 27 Feb 2008 20:13

Cyril H Paternoster mothers maiden name Hayes in Strood vol 2a page 1098, registered 1st qtr 1925.
possible parents of him
Surname First name(s) Spouse District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Dec 1919

Hayes Ethel M Paternoster Edmonton 3a 1177
Paternoster William Hayes Edmonton 3a 1177
siblings
Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1920

Paternoster Eileen E Hayes Edmonton 3a 822

Births Mar 1922

Paternoster Leslie W Hayes Strood 2a 1241

Births Jun 1926

Paternoster Kathleen M Hayes Strood 2a 1162

death
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
PATERNOSTER, Leslie William 3 January 1922 Gravesend 1987 June Volume No 16
Page No 1070
Reg No 687

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 17 Oct 2013 09:26

Hello Michelle

Are you still looking for Cyril Henry Paternoster's family, if so I can help you

Rosemary

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Oct 2013 10:18

Welcome to the Boards Rosemary

If you have more current information send Michelle a personal message by clicking on her name.

If she still has the same email address, she will receive a notification that you are trying to contact her. It looks as if she never posted on this thread after starting it!