Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracey Pascall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 10 Jun 2005 15:14

i am trying to find out my relations on my dads side, up untill now i always thought that 2 people were my grandparents but as i am finding out i think that the woman was actually my dads sister. i have found out that my fathers mother was Alice Maud Pascall born in 1896 and died 17th December 1958, my fathers father was Enoch Pascall born in 1887 and died 11th April 1965 and they are both buried at priorslee church telford, i can not ask my father as he is realy poorley his name is Anthony John pascall born 22/06/1941 and i lost my mother in june 2003 at the age of 56. i do know that there is a pascall family tree but i am unable to get it or find anything about it

Sally

Sally Report 9 Oct 2010 20:44

I know there is a very detailed family tree of the pascalls living around Dover. it goes back a very long way

Sally

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 9 Oct 2010 22:44

As this is an old posting, it may be better to send a message direct to Tracey by clicking on her name. She probably does not check this thread anymore.
Good luck,
Liz

Susan

Susan Report 17 Jun 2013 15:40

hi there tracey
I have winnard in my tree and I am trying to trace who married who and I came across Alice maud winnard who I think that married a person called pascall am
thank youi right

Penny

Penny Report 17 Jun 2013 15:44

Susan, again, this is a very old request, I doubt very much the person that started the request will answer you now.

What are you trying to find out? Maybe someone else can help

Penny

Penny Report 17 Jun 2013 15:48

Name:
Alice M Winnard

Spouse Surname:
Enoch Pascall

Date of Registration:
Apr-May-Jun 1913

Registration District:
Madeley

Inferred County:
Shropshire

Volume Number:
6a

Page Number:

Enoch died in 1965

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jun 2013 15:48

If you want help, Susan, post a thread of your own......giving location and date info in addition to names

The marriage to which you refer took place in 1913