Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Page

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 18 Jun 2007 06:58

Hi I'm trying to find out any information on my husband's grandmother her name was GEORGINA LILLIAN PAGE she married Francis William ELLIOTT they had three children, I think she must have lived in the Bedfordshire or Buckingham area but after she married moved down to Chatham Kent area. I cannot find a birth or death certificate only marriage. Hoping someone can assist. Regards June

Gary

Gary Report 29 Jul 2013 20:51

Hi June,

Georgina was my mother. Not sure if you are still checking this. If so would welcome contact.

Gary Mitchell

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Jul 2013 20:57

Hi Gary - the same advice as was given on the other Page/Elliott thread you posted on.

As June posted a while ago, send her a private message (PM) by clicking in her name.
If she is still using the same email address GR will inform her that you are want to make contact.

You can always check if the message has been read by looking at your 'sent message' list. If there is no envelope, she has read it.