Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Oneill

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 28 May 2004 12:09

hi my name is janet burrows nee oneill im trying to trace my dads family his name albert oneill my mum dorothy 3brothers steven kenneth and graham we lived in bradford manchester in the 1960s my grandparents were joseph and florence oneill uncles john alf frank eddie and my aunt hilda sullivan nee oneill my cousins joey barry david albert johnny all oneill and james and dorren sullivan if anybody has any information or knows any of my family please contact me

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 Oct 2007 12:58

HI, i am trying to find my father, he is supposed to be called Dicky o neill. He was married with a 3 year old son in 1967/68 .. He was in the St helens area Lancashire. I am to a different women. Maybe Dicky was a nickname. Could we be connected? Thanks

Zena

Zena Report 18 Jan 2016 09:56

Hi I am trying to find Eddie O Neill. He would have been born around 1940 - 45 and worked for a while in Holyhead, North Wales in 1969. He was with a company called Norwest or North West Construction who were building cranes at the dock.
If this sounds at all familiar to you then we could be related.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 18 Jan 2016 10:26

old posting again Zena - try sending a message to either of the above by clicking on their name

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Jan 2016 11:19

Zena has now posted her request on the FLR board.