Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CATHERINE MURPHY AND MICHAEL MURPHY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 22 Nov 2010 10:32

Hello - I'm trying to find the daughter or family of the late Catherine Murphy and Michael Murphy formally of 6 back of 132 Clifton Road Balsall Heath
Birmingaham 13 - Catherines daughter was M Murphy as listed on the death certificate and was present at the death of Catherine at the address above
Catherine was the sister of my Mothers Mom Julia who originated from
Co kilkenny in Ireland so i am told - and their maiden name was o'keefe and thier
mom's maiden name was o'shea

I would appreciate any info

kind regards

Sue

Flick

Flick Report 22 Nov 2010 10:34

Dates , please.

And....have you looked in 'search trees'?

Susan

Susan Report 22 Nov 2010 10:51

Yes - but the name Murphy was her married name and i'm not sure without writing to all as non show the date of being born 1902

thank you

Flick

Flick Report 22 Nov 2010 11:32

WHO was born in 1902?

The daughter of Michael and Catherine Murphy would have a maiden name of Murphy.................

And you give several names........have you looked for all of them?

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Flick

Flick Report 22 Nov 2010 11:52

When did Catherine die?

Susan

Susan Report 30 Oct 2014 21:05

Flick- catherine murphy nee okeefe was born 1902 0, its her daughter m murphy I am trying to trace and I have sent for a copy of her moms death certificate which should show the address, so when j have this I will be in touch thanks
sue