Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lindsey Mundin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindsey

Lindsey Report 24 Feb 2003 15:35

I am looking for my Granmother.Mother of my father Carl Stephen Mundin..her name is Madge Carlisle and she originated from Nottingham we believe she disapeared about 1950 when my dad was 2 years old.we have been told that she hooked up with an American G.I so it is possible that she went to America or she may well have returned to Nottingham....My Grandfather was Anthony William Mundin and all of this took place in Northampton i would be grateful if anybody had any information on my Grandmother or Grandfather.MyGrandfather had a few brothers and sisters and had other children himself who i believe have or are living in Bournemouth i only know the daughter is called Sylvia his son may well have been called Anthony as well.My grandfather Anthony William Mundin HAS BEEN DECEASED NOW FOR 20 YEARS OR MORE.