Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Mulholland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 15 Mar 2003 08:23

i am trying to find any news of my fathers brother Trevor Mulholland who disappeared from Sri lanka in the late fifties was last seen in England and was belived to have joined the foreign legion at some stage. Any information would be appreciated

Claire

Claire Report 23 Jan 2014 22:31

Hi Sharon

I was looking on the internet and came across your post.
You may be my grand aunt. My father's father was a Trevor Mulholland, born in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and met my grand mother while he was in Algeria in the 50's when he was part of the Legion Army. He had 3 children with my grandmother, among them my father, Lawrence Mulholland.

I'm not sure will you get this message but if you do then please reply and we can exchange more details.

Thank you and looking forward to talking with you.

Claire

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 23 Jan 2014 22:38

Hello Claire, as you've probably noticed how long ago it was since Sharon posted this it's very unlikely that she's checking back for messages.

You could try clicking on her name to send a direct message. She'll get notification of it if she has an up to date email address registered on this site.