Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McDonald

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 4 Feb 2003 09:19

I am trying to find anything possible about my grandfather William George Macdonald, who lived in the Glengarry area of Scotland before coming to Sussex and marrying my grandmother, Naomi Aneeta standen in the late 1890s. She came from Wittersham, Kent, but they were married in the STeyning area of Sussex. His family fell out with him soon after the marriage and I have no details of them. He had two daughters, Florence Mary Augusta and Marie Theresa, and he lived in Lorna Road, Hove, Sussex for many years before his death. He worked for Ind Coope breweries as a salesman.