Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Elizabeth Rushton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 10 Oct 2004 14:35

any information please on JOSPEH KENNY-MASON married to SARAH KENNY-MASON In 1905 they lived in Folecote Markington Yorkshire My father BERNARD KENNY- MASON was their son born 29/5/1905 my father dropped the KENNY later on in life. Would be grateful for any information.

Susan

Susan Report 15 Jan 2010 10:01

My grandfather was Roland Kenny Mason born 1900 and his father was Joseph Kenny Mason married to Sarah. They lived at Ninevah, Markington, Yorkshire, they had other children and one was called Bernard. Josephs father was also called Joseph and was a Gamekeeper. Would like to know what happened to my grandfathers siblings.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Jan 2010 10:12

Sarah, you might not have noticed how old this thread is. I would try contacting Elizabeth by sending her a message - just click on her name. She might just still have the same email address, if so she will get your message.
Otherwise, i would try looking for other contacts by using the "search trees" facility above.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Jan 2010 10:24

The family in 1911:

KENNY MASON ROWLAND KENNY M 1901 10 Ripon Yorkshire West Riding
KENNY MASON ARTHUR M 1898 13 Ripon Yorkshire West Riding
KENNY MASON BENARD KENNY M 1906 5 Ripon Yorkshire West Riding
KENNY MASON SARAH F 1869 42 Ripon Yorkshire West Riding
KENNY MASON JUN JOHN M 1861 50 Ripon Yorkshire West Riding

Births Jun 1900
KENNEY-MASON Roland Ripon 9a 75

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Jan 2010 10:27

2 other possibles:

Births Jun 1894
Kenney-Mason Berty Ripon 9a 68

Births Jun 1897
Kenney-Mason Arthur Ripon 9a 80

Dan

Dan Report 16 Jan 2015 20:59

Susan? Elizabeth - I know this thread is very old - but are you still on here?

greyghost

greyghost Report 16 Jan 2015 21:15

Try clicking on their names so you can send a personal message to each of them. IF they still have the same email address as when they first registered with GR, then GR will forward that to them. Check your Sent messages box afterwards to see if the green envelope icon has been opened or not. Your message if it gets through may not be answered for a variety of reasons, it doesn't necessarily mean you are being ignored. Not everyone regularly looks in, they may no longer be alive but their account has not been deleted etc.

Dan

Dan Report 16 Jan 2015 21:16

Thanks greyghost! Have messaged both - my fingers are now crosssed!