Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Graham Lowden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graham

Graham Report 27 Jul 2006 15:49

Hi i want to find any lowden's because im interested in finding out who my ancestors are

Shirley

Shirley Report 15 Jan 2008 10:57

Hi Graham,
Which part of the country did your lowdens come from .My Lowdens were from Durham
Regards Shirley

Jean

Jean Report 28 Jul 2013 16:05

Hello Graham, My lowden's came from Dumfrieshire , James was a Farmer at Haugh of Urr 1745, son William was a farmer & clergyman . Any connection. Regards Jean

jax

jax Report 28 Jul 2013 16:36

Hi Jean

Graham posted this in 2006 and has not posted since, very unlikely he will see this now

You could try sending him a private message by clicking on his name, if his email address is still the same he will be notified