Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lovatt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Sep 2005 16:06

HI, My name is Brenda Lovatt, I am married to Raymond Lovatt, from Saltney, he has a brother David, his parents were Kenneth Maxwell and Maud (Box) both Lovatt, Kenneth has a brother George Sidney, and to my knowledge had two sisters Lily & Edna. If anyone has any information about this family, . please let me know. Thankyou.

Susan

Susan Report 5 Mar 2017 12:58

Hi Brenda,
Don't know if you are still doing your family history and how far you have got. I just came across your post - a bit late (12 years !!)
My grandmother was Mary Ellen Lovatt who married George Molyneux. Mary Ellen was Charles (Chuck) Lovatts sister who is Rays grandfather.
I have done a bit on the family history but it is the modern information 1911 onwards that I am struggling with
Sue

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2017 13:39

Susan

Brenda only posted once and is unlikely to be a member now

As she posted 12 years ago I doubt whether she has newer info that has come online since then

If you want help with the post 1911 family history it would be better if you started a new thread with the info you are looking for

Give what you know already about the family