Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

"gypsy" lee's

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maria

Maria Report 29 Sep 2007 23:03

im trying to find relatives of my husband william lee.they are romany gypsy's originating from hersham/ walton area of surrey. i have details of his siblings, but would like details of his parents and their siblings. connections to the eastwood, drakely and stevens families.any help woulod be gratefull!.

Gabrielle

Gabrielle Report 17 Apr 2008 11:46

hi just wondered if you could tell me what yr your husband was born? as i'am related to the gypsy Lee's but there are 3 william lee's in my family and i have only ever met 1 which is my father his father which is also william whom is dead and my half brother william who i'm trying to find i think he is around the age of 28-30. thanks gabrielle

lucy

lucy Report 15 Jul 2015 22:52

Hello, would either of you by chance have known my late dad Chasey Duke Lee? Any information would be great thank you.

Mike *

Mike * Report 16 Jul 2015 01:14

Lucy this is an old thread which most probably won't be re-visited.

You may want to post your own request.. stating what you already know and what you are looking for.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Jul 2015 09:11

Lucy does have her own thread somewhere, with replies Here you go

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/general_chat/thread/1353382