Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Larner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 28 Mar 2003 16:42

anyone out there with the surname larner,my nan dorothy was a larner before she married, then she became dorothy brain, she wed percy harold brain and moved to margate in kent around 1940s/50s,went on to have 6 children 2 girls 4 boys, her parents were richard and annie larner, annie was a claydon b4 she married,i believe they came from sutton surrey. i know my nan dorothy has a brother called donald who lived in watford, that was in 1985. im not sure if he still lives there,and a sister called doreen who i believe married a man called john richards. but now im stuck so if anyone does know of any larners or is a larner please get in touch many thanks.....