Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kelly

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 4 Dec 2002 09:25

I'm looking for any family who recognise the following: My name is David Kelly.. born 03/03/1963 in Englefield Green near Egham. My grandfather on my fathers side was Patrick Kelly, born aprox 1896 in London, he married Rose Maiden name not known, last known to be living in Lee on sea) and they had three children Stephen, Audrey and Leslie (my father), all born in Grays in Essex. Stephen died in 1963/4 in an RAF Meteor jet accident. Leslie died in 1981, in Hexham, Northumberland. My Mothers name was Thelma (nee Dines), she died in 1976. I dont know her parents names but she had two brothers, one was called Gordon, the other's name I do not know, All from Grays in Essex as well. I know I have cousins from both sides of the family out there somewhere .... if any of you read this, please get in touch, it would be great to make contact after all this time.