Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jacqueline Freedman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 16 Mar 2003 17:36

hi I am jackie keenan i live in Edinburgh and i am trying to find any relative of my father( JOHN KEENAN )born around 1926 and my granfather (fances keenan) who wife name was christina they had 13 children with one set of twin girls. My dad had three brother frank freddie and terry all of whom are now dead one was killed in the second world war but not in battle but climing a wall ( if what my mumsaid was true) his sister were crissie,mary,cathy,minnie one sister went to live in london and one died at the age of 21 of menijtis leaving two young children her husband name was frank i know nothing of my granfather family if he had any brother or sister i think they came from ireland but i no idear when they came to scotland . i would also like any info on his wife christina as she died very young as well and i never got to see her or any photo of her. so if any one could help they write on here