Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David Howard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 1 Feb 2003 14:54

I am David Alwyn Howard and was born at 53, Kingswood Chase, Leigh-on-Sea, (Southend-on-Sea) Essex. on 12th March 1944. My Father was Charles Allen Howard and was born in London on 17th November 1905. Died at Southend General Hospital 1982. He had three sisters, Minnie Catherine; Marjorie; Louis. Louis married John Graham at Downham Church in Approx. 1954. My Father was Married to Winafred Elsie Brightwell, who was born at Chingford, Essex., on April 5th 1906 and died at Hawksmoor Chest Hospital in June 1964. They had three children, John Angus Howard 31/07/1931; Lorna Joan Howard 12/11/1933; David Alwyn Howard 12/03/1944. My Grandfather was also Charles Allen Howard and was born in Kings Lynn in 1877. His wife was Cathrine Goodwin born 1875 Kings Lynn, Norfolk. I am looking for further links to the name HOWARD in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, London. Especially one James Howard, whos Grandfather was Joe. Howard of Kings Lynn, Norfolk last heard of at Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex.