Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hodges

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carole

Carole Report 10 Oct 2004 16:03

Hi, I'm trying to trace decendants of SAMUEL b1853 and HANNAH b1857 HODGES My late Grandmother VIOLET MAY was their daughter and I think she possibly had 15 brothers and sisters. I have the names SAMUEL, ADA and ALBERT. Also MILLICENT b1885, GILBERT b1887, VICTOR b1888, ERNEST b1890, MORTON b1896 and EVELYN b1898 who I believe was married to Percy Lawson. MAY was born in 1893. All the children were born in Bowbridge, Stroud Gloucestershire. Can anyone help with further details? Thanks

Jayne

Jayne Report 1 Aug 2015 22:06

Hi Carole
Did you get any info? I would be interested to know as I am searching Hodges too.
Thomas Samuel Hodges, born 1904 in Wouldham (near Chatham) Kent. He married Ethel Higham in Maidstone in 1942
I would be really grateful for any family link info
Thank you

Jayne

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 1 Aug 2015 22:26

Jayne, this is another old post. It is unlikely that Carole will still be looking for replies.

You could try clicking on her name and sending a personal message. If she still has the same email address Genes will notify her.