Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hitchmough

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 19 Mar 2003 14:27

I would welcome any information about my grandmother's family. She was Alice Hitchmough, born 29 June 1890 (or possibly 1891), died April 1963. According to her marriage certificate, she was the daughter of John Hitchmough, a roper of Liverpool. The 1881 census gives three John Hitchmoughs living in Liverpool in the right age range to be my great-grandfather. If anyone has any information about this family, or is related to this family other than through Alice Hitchmough, I would be very interested to get in touch with you as we are almost certainly related. I was born in Liverpool but now live in Manchester. You may contact me by email to:[email protected]