Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rebecca Hines

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 27 Feb 2007 04:20

hi, im looking for anybody who has family by the name of hines in the manchester area from 1930 and previous, thanx

John

John Report 23 Sep 2007 09:58

Dear Rebecca. My Family history goes back to Manchester Newton Heath Sanderson St Miles Platting.
William Hines b 1876 m Mary Emma Clarke they had 9 Children. All born North Manchester.
Please reply if you think there could be a connection. Regards Johnhines

Roy

Roy Report 23 Sep 2007 10:14

Dear Rebecca.
My family orginates from North Manchester. I have relations through out the UK all from my roots in Miles Platting. William Hines b 1876 married Mary Emma Clarke b1825 . 9 children one of which Harold was my father. My mother Hilda is still about at 93

Best Regards
Roy Hines

Roy

Roy Report 23 Sep 2007 10:19

Rebecca.
Incidentally John Hines and I are related.

Roy

Hines

Hines Report 20 Jan 2014 13:18

Is the name William Joseph Hines , born abt 1860, in your family ? He lived in south Manchester from at least the late 1920's to 1948. Rosaleen

Hines

Hines Report 20 Jan 2014 13:19

Is the name William Joseph Hines , born abt 1860, in your family ? He lived in south Manchester from at least the late 1920's to 1948. Rosaleen

jax

jax Report 20 Jan 2014 13:19

Will pm Rosaleen who is digging up old threads....The poster never returned in 2007 so unlikely to return now

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Jan 2014 13:29

Good idea, jax.............