Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hicketts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 13:29

I am trying to locate the date and place of birth and the date and place of death. of my great great great grandfather SAMUEL HICKETTS. He was married to Mary Loyd in Westbury Wiltshire in February 1785.

Lesley

Lesley Report 29 Jan 2014 15:45

Hi
Samuel is my grt grt grt grandfather too and I do know that he was living in Bradford on Avon in 1820 as he was claiming poor relief for his family in Westbury. Whether he was in the workhouse or not I cannot confirm.
Lesley

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 Jan 2014 15:46

Alan posted 10 years ago, and his account has been deleted

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 29 Jan 2014 20:50

Just out of curiosity, Reggie, how did you know that the poster's name was Alan?

jax

jax Report 29 Jan 2014 20:59

When you click on the thread it says Alan Kemp Margee