Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hayden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 19 Feb 2003 09:55

I`m trying to find my biological father Michael John Hayden, who was married to my mother Barbara (nee Williams) who already had a daughter Jacky when she married our father, and who my brother Michael and I have never met. We were born in Tranmere, Birkenhead, myself in 1963 and left there when I was still a baby. As far as I know Michael Hayden is still living in the area or around the Birkenhead,Crewe, Cheshire, or Widnes area, and had a brother, I think his name was Tommy. My guess is that he would be in his 70`s now. I would be really grateful to anyone who has any information to contact me, my e-mail address is [email protected]