Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hastings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 3 Feb 2003 15:44

I am trying to find relatives of Mary-Ann and Alfred Hastings from St Leonards, East Sussex. Mary-Ann born 1844, died after 1901 Alfred born 1846, died after 1901. They had nine children. Catherine born 1869 Alfred born 1871 Nora born 1874 Tracy born 1875 Mira born 1878 Claude 1880 Ralph 1883 Victor 1885 Reginald 1886. Both Tracy and Claude went on to marry their partners in London. I would love any information on these family members especially Mary-Ann. I have lots of information that I would love to share with you regarding Mary- Ann's family.