Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 8 Mar 2003 01:28

I am trying to find any living relations of mine, that I have just discovered exsist somewhere in Australia. I have had a surprising find that some of my ancestors emigrating to Tasmania in 1857. They were 3 Great Uncles of my Grandfather (JOHN FREDERICK HARMAN, born in Chigwell, Essex - 14/11/1904). My ancestors names were JOHN HARMAN (born 1830), JOSEPH HARMAN (born 1832) and CHARLES HARMAN (born 1839), they were all born in Caston, Norfolk. Then, an Aunt of my Grandfather followed suit with her husband. Her name was AGNES BREWER (nee HARMAN), she was born in Chigwell, Essex - 1877. If you think you may have any family connections, I would love to hear from you or if anyone has any information that will help me find these family members, who are out there somewhere in Australia.................Many Thanks.