Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Agnes Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Agnes

Agnes Report 23 Feb 2003 18:35

hi my maden name agnes dick grenfell. father was alexander torance.sandy. i had a older brother derrik who died aged 4yrs.father and parted company when iwas about two.father remarried zena and had two boys james and john lived fife. sandy died the other year. do'nt have any info on mother except she other children. micheal rafferty,colin macintyre. and theresa rheburn.she might have more?. have been trying to do my family tree but i'ts hard not known my background.will not bother anyone just want info only. i been married 37yrs to frank and have two children kevin,vicki. three grandchildren, jorden,chloe and holly. i would be gratful for any help. i know my dad had family in coatbridge how many i dont know.