Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Green

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 20 Jun 2006 15:20

JANE GREEN Is there anyone out there who has Jane Green in their family tree, or knows any information. Jane Green was Born in 1888 in Birmingham to a Thomas Green from Gloucester and Emma Hadley from Harborne Birmingham Thomas Green was a packing case maker, in the 1901 census they lived at 11 George Road Hay Mills Birmingham in 1891 census they lived at 6 Albert Cottages George Road Hay Mills Birmingham. Jane had brothers and sisters Thomas Born 1870 William Born 1872 Elizabeth Born 1877 Eunice Born 1880 Harry Born 1892 Sarah Born 1883, Sarah married a Frederick Constantine Woods Jane married John Partridge in 1906 then had my Grandmother Ivy Partridge Born 1910 and other children. Would love you to from anyone with information. Dawn

Glenys

Glenys Report 18 Jan 2016 22:06

Hi Dawn

in the 1891 Census 3 Albert Cottages, George Rd, Yardley was occupied by
George Harding, his wife and 7 kids. He was my my (paternal) great grandfather. So our families must have known each other in those days. I was born the other side of the Coventry Road in Berkeley Road East.

My mother's cousin June Edge married a man called HENRY GREEN (Known as Harry) born in 1928, (I know his father was called WILLIAM GREEN). June & Harry lived with June's parents in Fourth Avenue and only sold that house a couple of years ago - I don't know if they would be related to your Green's.

Glenys

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 18 Jan 2016 22:31

Hi there Glenys - Dawn posted almost ten years ago so won't be looking for a reply now - also, she posted jus that once and no posts since