Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Glanfield

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 17 Feb 2003 18:09

I am trying to find any descends of Aubrey Gilbert Owen(also known as Harold) Glanfield. He had two sisters Florence Amy & Irene Eva Ellen,(also known as Victorine & Margaret.) I am also trying to find any descends of George Johnstone Glanfield who married Emily Bishop in 1872. He died in 1877. Has anybody any information about Private 2434 Willam Glanfield 8th Bn.Royal Fusiliers who was killed in the battle of Loos on 5th.October 1915 I would be most grateful to know about it. He married Mary Jane Jamieson from Knaphill,Woking in 1903. William Glanfield was also the father of Aubrey,Florence&Margaret as above.