Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John George Gault

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Grianaig

Grianaig Report 3 Feb 2010 20:33

Looking for info on John George Gault & his wife Jane McSloy. who according to their Son Joesph Gault birth cert, they were married on the 13th Aug 1904 in Pt.Glasgow, Scotland.

However can't find John George on any Census record to see if he had any silings and who his parents were.

Any help would be gratful.
Iain

alviegal

alviegal Report 3 Feb 2010 21:15

Think you need the marriage certificate from scotlandspeople. This will show you his parents. £6 for 30 credits, 6 credits for a search and view of the certificate.

Liz

agnes

agnes Report 21 Feb 2014 23:47

Jane and George are my great grandparents. John was born in England due to his mother not being well. Their wedding date us correct because my grandmother Agnes Gault was born August 19th of that year. Jane McSloy's family is from Donegal and her her mother's last name is McGlynn. I would love to speak more about this with you. I live in the same house that my grandmother owned. My phone number is 610-299-4255
Thank you
Agnes Lawless Bedard

jax

jax Report 21 Feb 2014 23:52

Welcome to the boards Agnes

As this was posted 4 years ago and the poster never returned, they are unlikely to now

Click on their name and send a private message, if their email address is still the same they will be notified.... and could you also remove your phone number

will pm Agnes