Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gaskins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 Jul 2004 10:28

I am trying to find anyone who knew or is related to my father Albert William Gaskins. He lived in Birmingham and i believe was born in 1921. The address i have in Birmingham is 72 Tindal Street Balsall Heath. From what i can remember from my childhood he had one brother and sister. He died in 1967 or 1968. i cannot quite remember.But i am trying to trace someone in his family or decendants of that family. He married my mother in 1957, but as records show he was married to someone else before then. I do not know if there were any children of that marrage. But i would be interested to hear from anyone who may know. Yvonne I would also like to add that they adopted me in 1957 and i was born in 1953. My mother claims that they were both my parents.

Paul

Paul Report 13 Apr 2013 10:00

HI

I don't know if you are still on this site but please message me back if you are

I am researching George Albert Windle born 1917 who MAY be related to your Albert

Paul Kimber

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 13 Apr 2013 10:02

Hello Paul, as you've noticed it's a very old post.

If you click on Yvonne's name you may be able to contact her by personal message if she has her account details up to date.

Paul

Paul Report 13 Apr 2013 10:12

Thanks - I will

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Apr 2013 11:20

Paul

If you want help with your own research, post a thread with the details of what you're looking for