Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Auriol McElhinney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Auriol

Auriol Report 8 Feb 2003 23:36

My paternal Grandmother Isabella Garnham. Born 23 May 1903. Died 14 \March 1982. Married my grandfather Walter Edward Goodbody who died in 1923. My grandmother re-married in approx 1929 to Sonny Skeet. My father Walter William Goodbody, was born at 58 Dorkin Street, Ipswich, Suffolk. My Grandmother was born in Ipswich. Her father was called Peter, nicknamed Nacton Jack (he came from Nacton Suffolk) and father Peter. Her mother Mrs Garnham (as yet I'm not sure what her Christian name was) but she was married before and was then an Abbot. Anyone recognise any names. Garnham is common I believe in Suffolk.