Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Freeman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frances

Frances Report 11 Mar 2003 17:03

Iam trying to find relatives of my grandfather william arthur freeman dob 11/12/1915 fathers name thomas freeman who was killed during www1 aboard hms india was in royal navy mothers name was emily louise formerly hampstead i have an address for them as being 15 randolph road custom house in the west ham districtt of east london he also had a brother donald .t.c. freeman who was born in 1914 around april may or june i also have another adress 4 ethel road which i believe could have been his grandmothers address emma waters was her name im not too sure but she could have been thomas mother