Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Franklin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi

Naomi Report 1 May 2007 21:08

MONA CECILY FRANKLIN
I am trying to find ANY information on my grandmother MONA CECILY FRANKLIN. I think Franklin is her married name, I have no details of her maiden name but she was born on the 25-03-1905, again I can not be sure but I think she was born in London Croydon Surrey. Used to live at 46 Moreland Avenue Croydon Surrey, think she had 3 daughters maybe more. Unfortunately we are to late to meet Mona as she passed away on January 1995. I am finding it very hard to get anymore details. If anyone knows any information about Mona, her daughters or even her husband which I have no details what so ever, please please contact me.
Kind Regards
Naomi

SUE

SUE Report 28 Jan 2014 20:14

Mona Cecily Franklin is also my Grandmother. I am the daughter of her eldest daughter. She lived in Albert Road,South Norwood since the late 1940's where I lived with my parents until I was 4. My parents married in 1948. It was a double wedding with my Mums sister marrying my Dads brother. I presume she must have lived in Moreland Ave before as she then moved into local sheltered housing until she died in 1995 just 2 months away from her 90th birthday. She had 3 daughters and a son. Only the 3rd daughter and the son are alive. Please contact me [email protected]

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 28 Jan 2014 20:19

Sue, the original post was from 2007, so Naomi is unlikely to see your reply. Try clicking on her name and sending her a message. If she still has the same email address she will receive a notification

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 28 Jan 2014 20:19

Sue

You are going to have to remove your email addy as it is against the Terms and Condtions of this site to display it.

Will send a pm

GB

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 28 Jan 2014 20:23

Hi Sue

Naomi posted this thread back in 2007.

Click on her name to send her a private message..........."IF" she is still a member with the same email address, she will be notified by GR of your message.

Good luck!

Prickles.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 28 Jan 2014 20:23

Hello Sue and welcome to GR.

As Naomi has zero posts attached to her profile, its likely that she is no longer an active member. You'll notice that her post was dated 1 May 2007.

You could click on her name and send her a message - if she still has the same registered email address she will be notified.

One of the T&C of this site is not to post any phone numbers or email addresses - this is for our own protection as the site can be viewed by anyone.
Consequently please edit your post to remove yours. There is the risk that someone will Report it otherwise. ;-)