Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 13 Feb 2003 16:28

I am trying to find my Mothers relations. Her Name is Susan Fox, Daughter of Stephen William (steve) Fox and Alice (molly) Fox (maiden name maloney). I never meet my Grandad Steve because he died of a heart attact at a young age, i think in his late 40's. I have been told by my Nan and Mum that he came from a very Large family in Romford, Essex, they used to live in a house next to Romford Market a while ago. My Nan lost touch with my Grandad's family a while after he died, as My Nan Moved to Basildon, Essex. If anyone thinks this rings any bells please get in contact with me. Thank You. Emma Smith. (fox) P.s His Brothers where: Charles,John,Bob,Jim and Cliff and his Sisters names were: Cath, Grace and Ruth. Steves (my grandad) Mothers name was Lavinya (who died in 1962) and his Dads name was Charles. Hope to hear from somebody soon.