Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wanting to make contact with all FOWKE family conn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

rayge

rayge Report 16 Jan 2008 10:32

Hello,
I am Ray (Raymond) George Fowke, retired, living in New Zealand and I have been researching FOWKE genealogy for more than 20 years. However, there are still many family groups in many countries that I have not yet made contact with. It would be great to hear from you and establish your connections to the world-wide family tree of FOWKE (and its many variations, eg: Fooks, Fookes, Foulks, Foulke, etc). I have a large family tree already and a huge database of names, places, births, deaths, and marriages, so I may be able to provide you with further information to add to your family history. Further information available to those who make contact.
Thankyou, and Best Wishes for 2008.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Nov 2008 22:28

Hi there Lynne - why don't you start a thread of your own rather than tag on to this one? People might see the date of original post and ignore it

Just a suggestion

Ann X

rayge

rayge Report 18 Dec 2016 20:42

Good grief, is it really 8 years since I posted the previous note? Well, this post will confirm that I am still alive and kicking and still keen to hear from all Fowke individuals around the globe. My Tree has continued to grow and I also have some 80 or more part Trees of Fowke lines from several countries whom I have yet to 'connect' if at all possible. Perhaps your name is included in one of these. I look forward to hearing from you. Ray Fowke, New Zealand, b.20-2-1939

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 20 Dec 2016 22:51

Hi Ray I saw your post on General Chat and have responded via a p.m to you about the Fowkes family.

SheleyRose.