Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Easton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 26 Mar 2003 19:08

Alexander Ireland Easton Snr I'm trying to find relatives of the above. I'm sandra Ireland Easton and Alexander Ireland Easton Jr is my dad, we are all originally from Dundee and my dad was an only child however his mum and dad separated when he was very young and I know his father re-married and had (I think) 3 girls, his wife was called Hannah and they have both since died. But I would love to find my fathers half sisters. We are coming up to Dundee at Easter and I'd dearly love to contact them or find out at the very least where my grandads grave is. I only met him once when I was about 6 but I can't remember much about him which is a shame because I'd really like to know more. If anyone has information regarding him please contact me Thanx Sandra Ireland Easton.