Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dixon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emily

Emily Report 24 Feb 2003 15:33

my name is EMILY DIXON and ALAN DIXON is my father and i have never seen him. he was married to my mother PAULINE CHISHOLM and they lived in SALINE, DUNFERMLINE. they splti up before i was born but he does know he has a daughter. i have tried tracing him through the Salvation Army but had no luck. i do not want anything from him and do not blame him for leaving my mother. i do not want to upset any family that he is now a part of. i now live with my grandmother VERA CHISHOLM. i believe his family come from the CUMBRIA area and he used to work for the MoD as a SCIENTIFIC OFFICER. i would just like to see what he looks like as i have no photos. please get in contact if you know anything. thank you.