Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Matthew

Matthew Report 28 Mar 2003 11:48

My name is matthew Davis and i am trying to find information about the surrviving relatives of my Great uncle. He was killed when he went down on the HMS Edinburgh in 1942. My aunt tried to keep in touch with his son and wife, i believe she was called Victoria (i think, she might have run a Post Office, ring any Bells??). His name was Charles Ernest Davis (those names could have been the other way around) and was a Cheif Petty Officer Any information from people who served with him (or their children) would be greatly recieved and if his son (if you're out there would get in touch then great. Thanks in advance Matt