Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Crouch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 21 Feb 2007 21:42

My father John William Crouch Born 1907 in Coventry was previously married, possibly to Victoria Phillips and there were two children, who I believe may now live in Australia. Any information would be greatly appriciated

Peggy

Peggy Report 21 Jan 2014 05:50

Hi Rosemary
I discovered your post - 'Trying to find Crouch'- while searching for genealogical information for my father. My father and his younger sister are the children of your father John William Crouch and his first wife Victoria Phillips. My father and mother emigrated to Australia in 1957 and subsequently moved to New Zealand in 1966 where they are still living. His sister remained in England all her life. My father would welcome contact with you and is happy to provide any information about this side of the family.
Peggy

Gee

Gee Report 21 Jan 2014 06:55

Hi Peggy

You really must remove your email/fathers address and telephone number as this is not a secure website and anyone can pick up your details

The opening post is very old but you can click on the posters name and send them a message. If they are still a member they will receive an email notifying them

:-)

Gee

Gee Report 21 Jan 2014 20:59

8:08 PM

Hi Gins - thanks for your message ... I had also received a message from another member alerting me to this. I had thought I was sending a personal and private message that the member would receive in their email inbox. You refer to a way that this can be done so that contact can be made - if possible, please advise how this can be done.
Kind regards
Peggy

Peggy

You just have to click on the persons name to send a message

Peggy

Peggy Report 22 Jan 2014 04:11

Thanks for your help Gins