Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Craigie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 7 May 2007 17:14

my mothers name was catherine wallace,when she married she became reeve she was born in newcastle , she had a daughter margaret,a son james ,then went on to have my sister edna my brother bob,and myself christine .i would love to her from any body that is related or new any of the family ,my fathers name was george reeve ,thank you for reading this

Carol

Carol Report 6 Aug 2015 07:24

Hi Christine

We share the same family tree. Unfortunately, I am not in touch with the Craigies as my grandmother, Alice Craigie who was born in 1904 & died in 1930. She left 3 young children & my grandfather remarried. I was in contact with a Craigie some years ago but she could not give me any information about the Craigie's from Newcastle. I seem to think that she was Welsh.
Your mother was my great grandfather's niece. He was James Baird Craigie the elder brother. I have quie a lot of info on the older Craigies and would be happy to share this information if required.
Carol

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Aug 2015 07:57

Carol
You have pulled up a enquiry that was posted 8 years ago ,the poster only posted twice so it's very unlikely they are still a member

You could try and make contact by clicking on her name and sending her a message ,

If she has the same email address she will receive it and can then reply