Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Costin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frances

Frances Report 22 Dec 2002 23:08

hi trying to trace family to do a fmily tree.my dad ws william john costin from ldbrooke grove london. he had a brother alf.sisters bitney and mags i was named after my nan frances alice costin.last time i see bitney at dads funeral in nov 88 she commented on how much i was like her mum my nan.dad married ivy who had 2 kids already john and maureen.we lived in southam street ladbrooke grove untill about 1970 when we moved to northolt middx. dad used to sing in the pubs. he looked like arther askey. i know he had nephews reg and ron i think they live in greenford middx.as i said this is only for a family tree i really dont know anything about our family just remembered bitney used to run betting shops thanks very much frances costin.therddlii im bill costin youngest daughter.trying to find any of my dds family last time see any was 1988 at my dads funeral.