Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Valerie Butt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 5 Mar 2003 21:51

I am looking for descendants of Mathew Cleary born c. 1848(or his uncle (?) Patrick Cleary/brother of Thomas Cleary - born Ireland) who I believe was born in Middx/London. Mathew and his family were registered as having lived in London in both the 1881 and the 1901 Census. He was born in Glin Tarbert, Tipperary, Ireland but lived in London/Middx, England when he had a young family. I am trying to find out who his parents were. I am a descendant of Eugenie (who married Philip Wentzell) and I believe she would have been his half sister/cousin, or niece and she died in 1907 at the young age of 35. I am her gt grandaughter. All information greatly appreciated. Thomas Cleary & (I presume) his brother Patrick Cleary were both married in Westminster/Chistchurch on Xmas Day 1852. This narrows my search down a bit. All info appreciated. Many thanks Valerie Butt