Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dianne Jackson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dianne

Dianne Report 17 Feb 2006 11:50

REV. ARTHUR CHARLES RICHARD CLARKE I am looking for any information about the family of Rev. CLARKE, born in Bristol, 1866. Believed to have been ordained in 1889 in Bristol. Married ALICE MILDRED ALCOCK in 1891 in Winchcomb, Gloucs. Copy GRO marriage cert says Alice Mildred's name is CLARKE. Children DORIS, CHARLES, REGINALD & FRANCIS. In 1901 were living in Elmore, Gloucs. Family believed to have moved to Torquay.

Tom

Tom Report 19 Jan 2016 13:10

Hi Dianne,

I'm the Great Grandson of Arthur. I've been looking into things recently and have more detail should you wish to discuss further.

Thanks,
Tom

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 19 Jan 2016 13:38

Hi Tom

Dianne posted this thread back in 2006......so might no longer be a member.

If you click on her name........you can send her a personal message. If she is still a member and has the same email address, GR will notify her of your message.

You need to remove your email address as it's against GR's terms and conditions.

Arthur Charles Richard Clarke in the England, Select Bristol Parish Registers, 1538-1900
Name: Arthur Charles Richard Clarke
Baptism Date: 4 Mar 1866
Baptism Place: Bedminster, St John, Somersetshire, England
Father: Richard Clarke
Mother: Amelia Clarke

Births Mar 1866 (>99%)
Clarke Arthur C R Clifton 6a 147

Tom

Tom Report 19 Jan 2016 13:57

Cheers, have amended and dropped her a PM.

I know it was 10 years ago she posted, hopefully she still uses the same email address.!