Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cheal

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley

Shirley Report 16 Sep 2006 20:55

My name before I was adopted was cheal. Iknow that my birth mothers name was Sylvia cheal and that I was born in crawley sussex. I believe that i have a brother/ half brother who was also adopted called Micheal. Now I am older and have my own family curiosty has got me wondering. Does anybody have any of these details on their family trees?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 4 May 2014 17:39

Bett -
Welcome to the boards.

Unfortunately, Shirley posted that message in 2006, and hasn't posted anything else since then.
It's highly unlikely she'll be looking for replies here now.
Your best bet will be to click on her name at the top of he post, and send her a message.
If she still has the same email address, GR will advise her she has a message.

Gee

Gee Report 4 May 2014 17:40

Hi Bet

You might want to contact Shirley direct by clicking on her name and sending a message

You also might want to remove your email and telephone number as this is not a secure sight

:-)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 4 May 2014 17:41

Also, please remove personal contact details from your message here - not advisable.
You can put such details in your private message to her when you click on her name.

bett

bett Report 5 May 2014 19:15

Thank you have deleted & sent a private message!! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks all x