Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Catch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Royston

Royston Report 29 Jan 2003 00:47

Hey - "Catch" is the name of the enquiry - I am - obviously - trying to retrace my family :)[email protected] I am Roy - [nice to meet u all] - my grandfather is John Thomas Catch - Grand mother - Sarah Ann Catch [knee] Probert. and I am 'at' msn which could be h o t m a i l - lol The difficulties I have come up against - are the different spellings of the surname - being - Ketch - and - Kitch - someone may be able to help me with this?? Additional difficulties are my e mail addy which would be - as above - but with the ever elusive @ and then of course hotmail John Thomas was born in 1881 Sarah Ann was born in 1887 Sarah died 1951 - she was run over by a trolly bus - which was reported in the Bilston and Willenhall times, at the age of 64 years. Grandfather - John Thomas - died - 1957 - aged 76 in Clarence Road Bilston. Sons and daughters include John Thomas William Ketche - died 1963 Mary Ann Robertson [nee Catche] died 2002 Harry Sinclair kithch So you must be realising the frustration by now - how the name keeps changing in spelling - is this cultural??? Winefred Spittle - [nee Catche] died 1986 Sarah Ann Powell - [nee Catche] Gladys Parks - [nee Catche] Any information would be gratefully recieved - if only on the differing spellins of the name - this could be the missing link I am searching for??? Regards Roy [email protected] Nice to have made contact with u guys - feel free to contact - perhaps I could help you to. as mentioned - r b underscore robertson - at - ugggg - if you can get on line - h o t m a i l with a dot - c o m