Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Byatt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 10 Nov 2006 21:08

James Douglas Byatt born c 1806 in Scotland, Was a nurseryman/gardener living in Hackney and Hampton, Middlesex. Has anyone got any information on his place of birth please as I have now met a brick wall. Thank you, Angela Wragg

Wendy

Wendy Report 31 Dec 2013 11:15

Nearly eight years since your last post and interested to know if you have managed to scale the brick wall? Ie James Douglas Byatt 1806 my ggggrandfather.
Happy New Year
Wendy

greyghost

greyghost Report 31 Dec 2013 11:18

Wendy, as you have noticed this is an old post from Angela, who appears not to have posted since. If she is still a member of GR with the same email address as back then, GR will forward a personal message to her which you can send by clicking on her name

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Dec 2013 11:33

ZERO posts against Angela's name indicate that she is unlikely still to be on GR's radar.

If you want help, Wendy, start a thread of your own stating what you are looking for

patchem

patchem Report 31 Dec 2013 11:34

If you cannot contact her that way, her professional email address can easily be found from a google search.

Edit:
I do not mean the 'Wragg' surname.