Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brough

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eric

Eric Report 14 Nov 2006 16:41

Hello there, We would very much like to hear from anyone who has a connection with the Broughs, Who lived in Blairgowrie Scotland, around 1880 - 1890 , Thomas and Annie Brough and family, Joseph was a priest in Dundee, and later in Carnustie, where he died around 1946 Harry and Thomas. and later Jessie , Stephen , and Fraser. These names, Place and Dates may be a part of some ones tree. Please contact , any info would be appreciated. Eric and Josie.

missjulie

missjulie Report 28 Mar 2014 10:43

Hi,
I am age 37 and was in Avoch Primary School and Fortrose Academy, in the Highlands, with a Morn E Brough, she has 2 brothers, Lewis and Ben. Her mum is Linden, and her father is James. Not sure if these are the same Broughs, but is quite an uncommon name up here. I am no longer in touch with Morn, but i do know that she can be found on Facebook, married surname Proudfoot, i think.

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 28 Mar 2014 11:01

Julie, Did you note the date that Eric posted this thread?

He has not been back to add to the thread and his profie lists (0) posts which suggests that he is no longer an active member

Click on his name and send him a (PM) personal message, GR's automated system will then send an email to the email addy he registered with to let him know he has mail,

be aware he may have changed his email address

Roy

missjulie

missjulie Report 28 Mar 2014 11:10

Hello Roy,
Yes, i did notice the date.
I am very new here, so appreciate the advice!
Shall sent an email.
Thanks
Julie