Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brennan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 10 Oct 2004 20:25

I am trying to find any relations which come from the Woolwich area. My father and grandfather lived there. My grandfather died before i was born, his name was Patrick James Brennan(b.1924) he married Mavis Evelyn Brown in 1948 in Woolwich they had five children, ANTHONY,RAYMOND,RICHARD, DANNY and David. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appriecated. Also I am trying to trace any relations of my dads brothers (RAYMOND). I know that one of his brothers went to NEW ZEALAND and had children there. I think one of the girls names is PATRICIA. He died in New Zealand in about 1978 we think. DANNY also went to New Zealand. I would love to contact them.

Anthony

Anthony Report 28 Apr 2014 15:42

Hi Hayley, my names Anthony James Brennan and I'm from New Zealand. My nana is Sarah Ngawaka and she married Raymond James Brennan from Woolich. I have been trying to find my British family for some time and have only had a few details, I was told my Grandfathers Parent were Mavis and Patrick Brennan and they had 5 boys, one of them my Grandfather. I was searching for some birth records when I came upon this.

I am 99% sure that we are related and I would love the opportunity to talk to you soon I have sent you a private message.

Regards,

Anthony Brennan

jax

jax Report 28 Apr 2014 15:48

Welcome to the boards Anthony

Hayley posted this 10 years ago. Click on her name and send a private message, if her email address is the same she will be notified.

Could you also remove your email address as someone is bound to report it otherwise

Anthony

Anthony Report 28 Apr 2014 15:50

Thank-you Jax, would she be notified about this thread if her email address is the same?

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Apr 2014 15:50

Hi Anthony

Firtsly can you remove your email address - not allowed by GR - messages can be sent through the site

Secondly you are responding to a ten year old posting - click on the poster's name to send a message via GR - she may still be a member and if she still has the same email address she will receive it

Welcome to the boards by the way :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Apr 2014 15:50

Anthony
The posting is nearly 10 years old and the poster hadn't been back to it .

You could try to make contact by clicking on their name and use the send message facility .If the poster still has the same email address then they will receive your message and can reply . If they are no longer a member they can't initiate a response to you but can answer your message,

In the meantime you should remove your email address as its against the T&C,s of the site to post personal details .This is for your own protection as anything posted on this open site & can be found by Google

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Apr 2014 15:51

Looks like we are all the ball today :-D

jax

jax Report 28 Apr 2014 15:52

She would not get notification about this thread...that was not an option 10 years ago

Anthony

Anthony Report 28 Apr 2014 15:52

Okay, thank-you everybody. Email address has been removed and I am well aware that it was ten years ago.

Thank-you