Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bray

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 13 Dec 2006 20:12

I have been researching the Fugazza family and have a John fugazza, born in England and who I believe joined the Australian army in ww1, and used the name John Bray. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Or can anyone give me some hints as to how I can find out more? Thank you.

Maxine

Maxine Report 28 Aug 2007 09:17

dear lynn, my name is maxine lawler(bray) and my grandfather is george bray ( fugazza) and he had a brother named john bray love to hear from you. maxine.

Lynn

Lynn Report 16 Jan 2016 22:05

Hello have been browsing and saw your reply. My dad was adopted by the fugazza. I now know Amelia fugazza married William Bray. Amelia was my granddads sister. His name was Ettore fugazza. Though he became known as Francis manning. His brother John took on the name bray. John emigrated to Australia, but died in Cairo in ww 1.

Sorry for delay
All the best lynn :-S

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 16 Jan 2016 22:13

Hi Lynn

Maxine replied back in 2007.

Click on her name and you can send her a private message........If she is still a member with the same email address, GR will notify her of your message.

Good luck!

Prickles. x

Lynn

Lynn Report 17 Jan 2016 08:49

Thank you have sent message....afraid I'm not that computer literate, just discovered threads.... :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 17 Jan 2016 10:03

Hi Lynn

Any threads you post or post on...........Can always be found in "My Threads" under "Tools" on the left hand side of this page

Prickles. x. :-)