Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bradley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 13 May 2005 00:35

Hi Everybody I'm trying to find any information on the Bradley family from Staffordshire.Im looking for information on Charles Edward Bradley born in Tipton,Staffordshire 1847 and Herbert Simeon Bradley born in the same place in approx 1874. Herbert Simeon came out to Australia sometime between 1881 and 1897.He married Marcella Frances Smith who had a child Herbert Arthur Bradley who married Eva Agnus Booth in 1925 and they gave birth to my grandfather Charles Edwin Bradley in 1928 who married Dorothy Irene Plumb and had my father Kevin John Bradley in 1955 who had a girlfriend Gail Ryan who had me Michael Charles Bradley in 1977.

Susan

Susan Report 9 Jun 2014 08:10

Hi,

Just come across this message in a general online search. If you are still interested I am a direct descendant of Simeon Bradley 1811's sister and would like to make contact.

Sue.

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 9 Jun 2014 08:17

Hello Sue, might be an idea to click on Michael's name to send a direct message as it's unlikely (but not impossible) that he's checking back for replies.

Good luck.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Jun 2014 09:37

IF you are able to contact Michael..........he may find the following of interest. Perhaps you would direct him back to his thread...............

1851 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription
Print household transcription Household Members
First name(s) Last name Relationship Marital condition Gender Age Birth year Occupation Birth place
SIMEON BRADLEY HEAD MARRIED Male 40 1811 COAL MASTER SEDGLEY, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
MARY BRADLEY WIFE MARRIED Female 38 1813 - DUDLEY, WORCESTERSHIRE Image Transcription
ANN BRADLEY DAUGHTER UNMARRIED Female 12 1839 SCHOLAR TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
WILLIAM BRADLEY SON UNMARRIED Male 9 1842 SCHOLAR TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
MARY E BRADLEY DAUGHTER UNMARRIED Female 7 1844 SCHOLAR TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
CHARLES ED BRADLEY SON UNMARRIED Male 4 1847 SCHOLAR TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
HENRY ALFRED BRADLEY SON UNMARRIED Male 3 1848 SCHOLAR TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
ALBERT SIMEON BRADLEY SON UNMARRIED Male 0 1851 - TIPTON, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
ELIZABETH MACEFIED SERVANT UNMARRIED Female 17 1834 HOUSE SERVANT SEDGLEY, STAFFORDSHIRE Image Transcription
MARY LONG SERVANT UNMARRIED Female 18 1833 HOUSE SERVANT NORFOLK Image Transcription