Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia Pursey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 12 Dec 2002 22:14

I AM TRACING MY FATHER'S FAMLY HISTORY SO FAR I HAVE TRACED BACK TO EARLY 1800'S BUT SEEM TO BE AT A HALT MY FATHER WAS DOUGLAS GEORGE BOREHAM 2.8.1919 MY GRANDFATHER WAS PERCY HENRY 4.9.1882 BORN CAMBERWELL MD 1884 ADA WHATLEY MY GT.G/FATHER WAS ALBERT BOREHAM 1850 MD 1873 MARGARET DOUGLAS MY GT.GTG/FATHER WAS GEORGE BOREHAM 16.12.1810 EPPING, ESSEX MD 1840 ELIZA KNIGHT AT CROYDON ? ELIZA BN bARNET?? I THINK MY 3 X GT.G/FTHER WAS NATHANIEL BUT THIS IS WHERE MY RESEARCH IS STUCK. ANYBODY WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES OR SPOUSES FAMILIES I WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU MY GRANDFATHER PERCY HENRY MARRIED ADA WHATLEY. I AM EAGER TO CONTACT ANYONE WHO IS RELATED VIA THIS BRANCH