Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lovely Laura ***

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 3 Jun 2005 16:08

Hi, my Boothbys come from Horncastle in Lincolnshire. The line starts like this: John 1830 Horncastle (m) Susan 1827 Horncastle Their children... Salome 1849, Charles 1851 Emma 1854 Susan 1856 Eliza/Elizabeth 1859 Charles (m) Sarah Their son... Walter 1881 Hull is my great grandad. From there on the family were based in Hull Yorkshire then Nottinghamshire in the 1970s Hope someone recognises this, Laura xx

Linda

Linda Report 31 Jan 2011 16:11

Hi I'm researching the Boothby's and it appears that at least two of them came from London to Norfolk- if I find the connection to horncastle which isn't far away I'll let you know.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 31 Jan 2011 17:29

Linda, make sure you send a message to Laura by clicking on her name as she posted this a long time ago. She will be notified of your message if still a member.
jan

Linda

Linda Report 16 May 2013 10:40

thanks to all who communicate with me, sorry I'm so slow at replying.